1970 FORD MUSTANG / SHOWOFF INFO
- ENGINE: 302 Balanced and blueprinted 1970 hypo block. 30 over,speed pro pistons,11-1 compression,Crane cams custom grind,Rhodes lifters,ported polished 351 heads,w/3 angle valve job. Edelbrock Torker intake. Holley dual feed double pumper.Hooker headers.Accel dual point distributer ,super coil and 8mm wires.
- TRANSMISSION: C-6 automatic. Custom rebuilt with low first gear and 3000 stall converter
- DRIVE AXLE: 9 inch Ford detriot locker w/456 gears
- EXHAUST: Flowmaster
- SUSPENSION: Factory with lakewood traction bars
- WHEELS: Cragar super sport
- TIRES: Mickey Thompson sportsman
CHECK IT OUT
After 30 years of storage she cleaned up well. Still going thru all the mechanical systems, fluids ect . A blast from the past preserved and admired back on the road and turning heads like she did in the 80's truly a great barn find !